FRIENDS OF LADY BIRD JOHNSON
MUNICIPAL GOLF COURSE, INC.
341 Golfers Loop
FREDERICKSBURG, TEXAS 78624__________________________________________________________________________________________ ABOUT FOLB:
FOLB Foundation is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit tax exempt volunteer organization which works to continuously enhance the golf experience for residents and visitors in Fredericskburg, Texas. Working with the City of Fredericksburg, FOLB provides recommendations to golf course management, access to outside professional resources, partnerships with businesses and the tourism industry, and fund raising for targeted projects. Our biggest single project is Junior Golf: introducing golf as a life time sport to juniors by providing professional teaching centered around life skills including integrity, honor, discipline and self marshaling
FOLB Board of Directors meets monthly at 5:30 PM at Lady Bird Club House. All members are welcome. Contact Ron Moerbe (email@example.com)for the specific date.
- To create the finest affordable golf venue for Fredericksburg residents and visitors
- To maintain an affordable municipal golf experience for residents
- To create a destination golf experience to support tourism
- To create an excellent junior golf program
- Develop and maintain broad-based long term relationship with city government with understanding of both the value and cost of municipal park facilities
- Continuous quality improvement of the golf experience
- Broad based consensus
- Transparency in all operations
- Education and training for all staff
CHAIRMAN, BOARD OF DIRECTORS: Jerry Fischer SECRETARY: Ron Moerbe TREASURER: Donna Henke BOARD OF DIRECTORS: Jerry Fischer Joe Kammlah Janie Guynes Ron Moerbe Bruce Reeh Adam Starr SSMGA: Dan Byrd EX OFFICIO MEMBER: Chris Meade, PGA (General Manager, Touchstone Golf)