FRIENDS OF LADY BIRD JOHNSON MUNICIPAL GOLF COURSE, INC.
FRIENDS OF LADY BIRD JOHNSON MUNICIPAL GOLF COURSE FOUNDATION
341 Golfers Loop
FREDERICKSBURG, TEXAS 78624__________________________________________________________________________________________ ABOUT FOLB:
FOLB Foundation is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit tax exempt volunteer organization that now “does business as” The Junior Golf Foundation of Fredericksburg. Please move to our new website: fbgjuniorgolf.com.
FOLB Board of Directors meets monthly at 5:30 PM at Lady Bird Club House. All members are welcome. Contact Ron Moerbe (email@example.com)for the specific date.
- To create the finest affordable golf venue for Fredericksburg residents and visitors
- To maintain an affordable municipal golf experience for residents
- To create a destination golf experience to support tourism
- To create an excellent junior golf program
- Develop and maintain broad-based long term relationship with city government with understanding of both the value and cost of municipal park facilities
- Continuous quality improvement of the golf experience
- Broad based consensus
- Transparency in all operations
- Education and training for all staff
Board of Directors: President: Leonard Bentch Vice President: Jim Penn Secretary: Ron Moerbe Treasurer: Donna Henke Judie Allen Brian Fairchild Janie Guynes Dennis Henke Bruce Reeh Adam Starr Brad Schneider Eric Zey SSMGA: Dan Byrd Ex Officio: Chris Meade, PGA (General Manager)